What You Will Learn
After completing this course you will be able to:
• Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options.
• Promotion services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel.
• Interpret standard industry codes to plan and reserve travel itineraries.
• Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and prepackaged tour products.
• Provide good customer service and retain customer loyalty.
• Use the Global Distribution System to make maintain reservations and issue travel documents.
❖ The travel and tourism industry and the working environment for travel professionals
❖ Geography and industry codes
❖ Travel documents and the airline passenger experience
❖ Air transport products and services
❖ Rail, hotel, car rental, cruise and tour products
❖ Customer service principles
❖ Airfares and ticketing
❖ The Amadeus system functionality
Tuition is undertaken by a team of IATA certified instructors with over several years’ experience in training
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for:
• Travel agents
• Airline reservation agents
• Tour operators
• Call center agents
By successfully completing the examination you will receive the Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma.
Each IATA foundation in travel and tourism diploma training program is held for 9 (nine) weeks during the month January, June and October.
External examinations leading to the award of a diploma are organized by IATA four (4) times each year and are held during the month of March, June September and December.
CALL OR WHATSAPP: +233 246 146 038 OR +233 244 434 648
English idioms by theidioms.com