What You Will Learn
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to;
• Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of
• Learn about passenger and baggage check-in and boarding procedures, including passengers with special needs.
• Interpret the respective regulatory requirements relate to passenger and baggage transport.
• Understand how computer reservations and departure control system operate.
• Ensure safe and secure passenger and baggage transport.
• Provide superior customer service in a demanding customer facing environment.
• Learn about the latest technological innovations in passenger services.
• Add value to existing and future employers looking to hire and retain
knowledgeable and high performing personnel.
❖ Introduction to airports and airline operations
❖ Computer reservation (CRS) and Departure Control Systems (DCS) functions
❖ Passenger and Baggage check-in procedures (airport and off-site)
❖ Conditions of passenger and baggage carriage, boarding procedures and flight close-out messaging
❖ Dangerous Goods regulations awareness for passenger service agents
❖ Managing passenger interactions
❖ Aviation security procedures for passenger and baggage transport
❖ Enhanced passenger facilitation, latest innovations and career opportunities
Tuition is undertaken by a team of IATA certified instructors with over several years’
experience in training.
Who should attend?
• This course is recommended for:
• Airline passenger service staff
• Ground Handling Agents’ passenger services staff
• Airport operators’ staff providing passenger services
• Civil aviation Authorities’ staff providing passenger services
• Anyone wishing to start a career as a passenger service Agent
An IATA certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exams
Each IATA foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma training program is held for 9 (nine)
weeks during the month January, June and October.
External examinations leading to the award of a diploma are organized by IATA4 times
each year and are held during the month of March, June, September and December.
CALL OR WHATSAPP: +233 246 146 038 OR +233 244 434 648
English idioms by theidioms.com