What You Will Learn
• Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to:
• Know the history of aviation and understanding the role airports play in the
• Discover the various airport customers and partners.
• Gain knowledge about multiple operational and business functions of airports.
• Acquire the tools to apply our knowledge and skills to your airport environment.
❖ Operational functions of the airport
❖ Rescue, firefighting and other support services
❖ Airport issues and challenges
❖ The future and airports
❖ Technological developments
Tuition is undertaken by a team of IATA certified instructors with over several years’
experience in training.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
• Recently appointed airport staff
• Travel industry staff
• Newcomers to the industry
An IATA certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exams.
Each IATA foundation in travel and tourism diploma training program is held for 9 (nine)
weeks during the month, January, June and October.
External examinations leading to the award of a diploma are organized by IATA4 times
each year and are held during the month of March, June September and December.
CALL OR WHATSAPP: +233 246 146 038 OR +233 244 434 648
English idioms by theidioms.com